BSN To MSN Online Programs
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) to Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree programs represent one of the more common graduate nursing programs available. Even though an individual can become a registered nurse (RN) with only an associate degree, a BSN remains popular because of the well-rounded education it provides. Despite this advantage of the bachelor’s degree, you would need to have achieved an MSN degree for you to work in management, education and specialized nursing care positions. These opportunities can lead to higher pay, better hours and even more fulfilling work, depending upon your ultimate career goals. Let’s look at BSN to MSN online Programs and what prospective master’s students can expect from them.
- The University of Alabama, Huntsville: 12 months
- Western Governors University: 18-24 months
- The University of Texas, Rio Grande Valley: 12 months
- Wilmington University: 12 months
- Northern Kentucky University – 12 months