Can I get a scholarship for a masters degree?
Cost is a massive factor for students when they are trying to get into a Masters programs. And some students wonder – can I get a scholarship for a masters degree? Read this student guide from Online Masters Colleges (OMC) that provides the answer for this question.
Q. Can I get a scholarship for a masters degree?
A. Yes, you can get a scholarship for a master’s degree if you cover a couple of things.
Featured Online Programs
Q. Can I get a scholarship for a masters degree? – Details
A. Yes, it is possible for you to get a scholarship for a master’s degree if you (a) apply well within the prescribed deadline and (b) meet all eligibility criteria for the scholarship. Scholarships are awarded to promising students with an excellent academic track record, those who show financial need, or those who excel in sport, art, music, etc. Students from specific ethnic groups, communities, and religions can apply for scholarships that cater to these segments, which may be awarded by individuals, groups, universities, trusts, or businesses. It is worth noting that students will be required to have a good Grade Point Average (GPA) in their prior education in almost all cases.
Find Online Masters By Subject
- Accelerated MBA Programs
- Affordable MBA Programs
- Business Analytics
- Construction Management
- Digital Marketing
- Executive MBA
- Finance Hub
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources
- Marketing Hub
- Master’s in Leadership Online
- Masters in Econometrics Online
- MBA Entrepreneurship Online
- MBA Finance Online
- MBA Healthcare Online
- MBA Hub
- MBA Human Resources Online
- MBA International Business
- MBA Marketing Online
- MBA No GMAT
- MBA Nonprofit Management
- MBA Project Management
- MBA Supply Chain Management
- MS Supply Chain Management
- One Year Online MBA
- Online Master’s in Advertising
- Organizational Leadership
- Project Management
- Real Estate
- Social Media Marketing
- Sports Management
- Why Online Masters – Learn about the advantages and benefits of an online master’s program and everything you need to know about this mode of lesson delivery.
- Scholarships – Discover what scholarships are all about and what you must do to get one. Also, dive into the different types of scholarships, such as:
- Scholarships for Women
- Disability Scholarships
- African-American Scholarships
- Graduate School Scholarships
- Scholarship Scams -Avoid being scammed online when looking or applying for scholarships. Find out how to stay safe and distinguish the real from the fake.
- Best Guide to Financial Aid – If the cost of a master’s degree seems high, explore the best ways to pay for college and the steps you need to take to be eligible for financial aid.
- Online Masters Colleges Scholarships – Online Masters Colleges (OMC) offers scholarships in two categories – graduate and diversity. Complete information on these scholarships is provided in this guide.
- Grants for Graduate School – Find out more about grants and how they help students pay for their educational expenses without worrying about paying the awarded money back.
- Graduate Assistantship – Explore this excellent option that students have to line their pockets while studying. This guide will help you understand graduate assistantships and research assistantships.
- FAFSA for Grad School – Short for Free Application for Student Aid, FAFSA is a form that students need to fill out to receive any financial aid or assistance from the United States Federal Government. Learn everything about it in this guide.